Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Best Way to Organize Your Apps

Here's a new way to organize your apps on your phone that will make your home screen more user friendly, for you.

I just read through an article that suggest that you organize your app folders by action instead of just labeling them. Meaning, instead of labeling a folder food try eat, and instead of music try listen. This will help your brain organize your folders more clearly and better help you to navigate through your phone.

I just went to switch my folders over to test this out, and already got fumbled with how I was going to reorganize everything into actions. Seeing as how my folders are completely jumbled into categories that kind of make sense, though, I think this may not be a bad idea.



Image and all information via Lifehacker

No comments:

Post a Comment